This ABCs of the Bible Crafts for kids series is a fun collection of meaningful crafts for children of all ages to enjoy. It incorporates easy to assemble crafts from affordable materials found around the home. These hands-on crafts are designed to help children learn the stories of the Bible by role-playing, creating, and imagining.
The plan is to post 3-4 crafts each month until all the 26 letters are complete. This series will run until the end of March 2016. When the Bible letter craft is complete, we will update the links in this post. Enjoy!
ABCs of the Bible Crafts for Kids
- A is for Angel (coffee filter craft)
- B is for Basket (weaving craft)
- C is for Cross (paper scrolling craft)
- D is for David’s Harp (representational craft)
- E is for Elijah’s Fiery Chariot (cardboard & tissue paper craft)
- F is for Fisher of Men (threading activity craft)
- G is for God’s Eye (fine motor folk art craft)
- H is for Heaven Art Collage (sticker art collage craft)
- I is for Image of Daniel Chapter 2
- J is for Jesus
- K is for King of Kings
- L is for Lion’s Den
- M is for Miracles of Jesus
- N is for Noah’s Ark
- O is for Olive Oil
- P is for Peace Dove
- Q is for Queen
- R is for Rebekah at the Well
- S is for Sheep
- T is for Trumpet
- U is for United
- V is for Vine
- W is for Whale
- X is for eXample
- Y is for Yoke
- Z is for Zion
Free Bible Verse 3-Part Cards!
Get a free download of 26 Letter of the Week Bible Verse 3-part cards when you subscribe to Christian Montessori Network.