It’s a lot of fun to teach the letters of the alphabet to a child when you have hands-on colorful ways for them to learn. This collection of building and learning letters includes 50+ ways to teach the alphabet, salt glue word building, free snail (letter S) do-a-dot printable, and build a word ice cream printable activity pack.
Our Featured Posts this Week from Last Week’s Party
50+ Fun Ways to Teach the Alphabet – Natural Beach Living
Salt Glue Word Building – The Practical Mom
Free Snail Do-a-Dot Printable – Living Montessori Now
Build a Word Family Ice Cream Activity Pack – Homeschool Preschool
On CMN this week we are featuring our DIY Texture Pattern Sticks ~
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
We can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=648679 mode=1]