Summer is in full swing for us! We were at the beach all last week and are excited to share with you some ideas to keep kids learning this summer.
25 Ways to Have Fun Learning this Summer
Featured Posts from Last Weeks Link Up:
Planning a Summer Garden for Kids ~ Mama’s Happy Hive shares 6 wonderful gardening lessons.
Play Math Over the Summer Break ~ Planet Smarty Pants shares 5 great ways to play math!
Sunflower Life Cycle ~ Montessori Bloggers Network shares a fun sunflower lesson.
Color Your Summer: Sidewalk Chalk for Kids ~Child Led Life shares 12 summer ideas with sidewalk chalk.
Summer Printables: Pre Reading Cards ~ Welcome to Mommyhood shares free printable pre-reading cards.
We are featuring Montessori Inspired Kid Bible Activities: Jesus Feed 5,000 from CMN this week!
Now it’s time for this week’s link party! This new link up is for all blog posts that include learn and play activities and hands-on education for kids. We are excited to read your blog posts and to see what you have to share! Please link up below and grab our button to display on your blog.
If you are a blogger, share your family friendly posts here. We are looking for things which include:
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Tot and Preschool Trays
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Healthy Recipes for Kids
- Arts and Crafts
- Natural Living
- Free Educational Printables
- Family-Oriented Activities
- Healthy Living
Your post will be shown on each host’s blog where we will individually pick features every other week. That means there is more of a chance that you will be featured!
Everyone, please meet our link party hosts:
Guidelines for Linking:
- Please link up 1-3 posts
- Follow each of the hosts on social media
- When you link up, please add our button and place it at the bottom of your shared posts or link back with text link.
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs. Proper credit & links will ALWAYS be given.
- Please visit a couple of shared posts and leave a comment for them
- Remember that you must link back in order to be featured
Please follow Christian Montessori Network on Pinterest to keep up to date on all our latest posts!
I can’t wait to see what you’re sharing this week!